UNEP, OECD and partners invite you to join a virtual side event at the UN Forum on Responsible Business and Human Rights on 12 June at 1pm ICT entitled ‘Building Back Better: Responsible Business Conduct, Human Rights and the Environment’.
In this event, we will take a closer look at the role of businesses in protecting people’s rights to a healthy and safe environment in the face of plastic pollution and climate change in a post-pandemic world.
Speakers will discuss how business conduct, human rights and environmental protection are linked and share examples of good business practices that work for people and planet and combat plastic pollution and climate change.
We invite you to join the discussion and share your questions and experience.
12 June 13:00 – 14:30 (Bangkok time) TBC
- Natalie Harms, COBSEA Secretariat, UNEP – Moderator
- Surya Deva, UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights
- Stephanie Venuti, OECD
- Sara Seck, Dalhousie University
- Yann Wyss, Nestlé
- Nalini Shekar, Hasiru Dala
- Smita Rakesh, Social Alpha
- Miyuki Zeniya, The Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company